Free UK standard delivery with MyHermes in 2-5 working days
First class delivery available with Royal Mail in 1-2 working days - £4.99 or more depending on item quantities
For shipments to countries inside the European Union (EU), there will not be any customs duties and/or VAT incurred
For shipments to countries outside the EU, buyers are responsible for customs duties and/or taxes incurred
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY RATES AND TIME
- Australia - £14 or more depending on item quantities
- Canada - £13 or more depending on item quantities
- United States - £5 or more depending on item quantities
- Croatia - £11 or more depending on item quantities
- Czech Republic - £11 or more depending on item quantities
- Finland - £11 or more depending on item quantities
- Germany - £8.50 or more depending on item quantities
- Italy - £11 or more depending on item quantities
- Netherlands - £9.50 or more depending on item quantities
- Norway - £19.50 or more depending on item quantities
- Spain - £9 or more depending on item quantities
- Switzerland - £ 11 or more depending on item quantities
- Other Europe Countries - £10 or more depending on item quantities
- Rest of World (countries not listed above) - £20 or more depending on item quantities
- Time frame for international delivery varies. Please see information at checkout. Please note that we are not responsible for any delay caused by customs.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are intimate or sanitary goods are exempt from being returned. For example, we do not accept bras, underpants and lingerie.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards;
- Some health and personal care items.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send your product to us by post.
You will be responsible for paying for your own postage for returning your item. Original postage are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original postage will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a trackable delivery service or purchasing post insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.